 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1690
  Birthday Sale, 37% off one lot

I'm offering 37% off one (1) lot -- your most expensive lot within your order -- starting tonight & going till mid-night, May 22 (my birthday). Most of my items are already 15% off, so that would make one lot 52% off! Just add the words "happy (...) (17 years ago, 15-May-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)