 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1687
1686  |  1688
Subject:
BOGO sets at Missing brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2007 16:54:46 GMT

This weekend only: BOGO sets.

Buy One Get one Off. If you buy 2 sets, I'll give you the cheapest one for half
price! Limited offer, only this
weekend, no more than 6 sets per buyer. Coupons are NOT valid for this offer.
Feel free to add parts to
your order, you pay only for postage for the sets, I'll pay for the materials
and postage for the additional
parts. If you buy more than 2 sets, I'll pair them to your advantage, so you'll
pay for the most expensive
one, next one is half off, then you pay for the third most expensive one, fourth
one is again half off.

I listed many hundreds of sets past few weeks, and for 20 or so I am the only
one that has them for sale in
the US. Now or never, offer will not be repeated in 2007!!! These sets will NOT
be offered cheaper this
year!

Paul

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy