 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1685
  2X UCS Batmobile for sale for $42.50 ea./Soccer Field for $12.50

I have two MISB 7784 UCS Batmobiles for sale at $42.50 each in my Brinklink shop as well as a used 3420 Champion Challenge II soccer field at $12.50. Get some bargains here: (URL) Main thomasmain@charter.net (17 years ago, 24-Apr-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)