 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1678
  A good time to make a clean sweap in my BL shop

I have further reduced the prices of my remaining sets in my BL shop" (URL) is 30%-75% off...with most discounts being in the higher range. It's a great time get a bunch of sets at prices you probably won't see again. -- Thomas Main (...) (18 years ago, 1-Feb-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)