 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1673
    Oh 2x4.....The Christmas Sale —RJ Peterson
   Oh 2x4, Oh 2x4 Your usefulness amazes me Oh 2x4, Oh 2x4 Wall, house or car you apire to be **sung to the tune of O'Tannenbaum** Upon orders of the big man himself, we have placed thousands of lots on sale. Minifigs - 10% off Sets - 10% off Parts - (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)