 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1666
    Pirates harbor, Puerto Brico the sets —Eric Druon
   Hello buccaneers, (URL) Just a short message to tell you I turned my Pirates island/harbor Puerto Brico into sets for sale. Clic on the picture to go to my website and see more photos and informations. And don't forget to mention to your friends (...) (18 years ago, 30-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)