 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1650 (-10)
  Girl Desk Pal listed @ Troy's Surplus LEGO

Possibly your last chance to get one of these very cool desk accessories: (URL) with pencils, sharpener, eraser, paper clips, measuring tape and more! Thanks, Troy Troy's Surplus LEGO (URL) (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink: Got Starfish?

I just listed some starfish for the lowest current price on Bricklink, and in the last 6 months they only have sold for less than my price ONE time. Do not miss out on this great offer: (URL) First person gets them! Mark (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink: .Space sale in the Land Of Bricks!

Need to expand your Classic Space collection with some new parts? I listed some parts in bulk at some great prices: "Red Torso Red Jacket with Zippers, Black Top, Classic Space Logo, White Undershirt / Red Arms / Yellow Hands" For the lowest price (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Troy's SALE of the Week: 25% OFF All Gear!

Sale for this week is 25% off All Gear listed in my store: Keychains: (URL) and Lunchbox: (URL) Wars: (URL) will run through Midnight Friday Bricklink Time. Thanks, Troy Troy's Surplus LEGO (URL) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink: HUGE Sale on Promtional Bricks

I am having a huge sale on Duplo Promotional Bricks in my store - save up to 51% on selected bricks! Pick up many bricks for under $2 and even under $1 each! This is a great chance to pick up bricks for your collection or even start a new collection (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  NWBrickCon Brick Bazaar

NWBrickCon is very fast approaching - less than three weeks away! If you want a table to sell at the Brick Bazaar this year and have not already reserved one though your conference registration, please email me right away to reserve space - there (...) (18 years ago, 17-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.services) !

  50% off Sale - Parts from 5 copies of 6211 Star Destroyer

Bulk lots from 5 copies of 6211 Star Destroyer (URL) Jason ---...--- JasonOz's LEGO Shop (18 years ago, 16-Sep-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  30% ~ 50% SALE! Bricklink Shop DB's

30% Off - Many Sets 30~50% Off - Most Parts (Most New Yellow Parts Dirt Cheap) 30% Off - All Minifigs 30~50% Off - All Instructions 50% Off - Some Gear (URL) Daniel (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: **10173** CHRISTMAS TRAIN! - Get it now! - 115cm long!

<SNIP> (...) Hi Jason, We found the Christmas train at LEGO Brand Store in the "Blue Water Mall" (Dartforth - Upper Thames - Kent. Phone : 01322 427272) for the price of 50 Pound, thats allmost 75 Euro. Regards, Ludo (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.trains)

  Re: **10173** CHRISTMAS TRAIN! - Get it now! - 115cm long!

(...) Um, that was Melody Brown and I am Melody Caddick ;) Sorry, it was a mistake... I don't post in these regions so often... Mel.C (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact