 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1620 (-10)
  Going to Disneyland Sale

Straa-Vald Parts is happy to announce our plans to visit Disneyland Europe this summer. To get a bit extra to spend we are conducting a sale. Most is 20% off and only a few things are less than that, some even more. Please take a look, and thank you (...) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bill Swanberg Update

Here's an update from the (URL) (OR) Argus>: Lego thief pleads guilty Thursday ===...=== Friday, April 21, 2006 By Kurt Eckert The Argus The man who stole more than $6,000 in Lego sets from Target stores throughout the Portland areas pleaded guilty (...) (18 years ago, 24-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX) !

  Sale at Abracadabrick

Hi all, I am going to be moving at the end of the summer, and would like to reduce my BrickLink store inventory. I have started to mark down items, and will continue to do so in the coming weeks. Check out Abracadabrick at (URL) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  St. Patrick's Day Weekend Sale - 50% Off

My annual Irish holiday sale is ongoing. A final discount of 50% off parts through this weekend. This includes Star Wars lightsaber assemblies! (URL) Scott (19 years ago, 17-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  25% off sale

I have another sale going on!!! EVERYTHING is 25% off!!! Some call me crazy, others just know it, but my therapist says go for it! (URL) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Matt's Mushroom Bins for Parts Storage

Annoucing Matt's Mushroom Bins (3 URLs) Have you ever wanted a better way to sort or store your Lego? I have found a way, and if you were lucky enough to be at NWBrickCon the last couple of years you have probably seen it. Now the rest of you can! I (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.storage, FTX) !

  Monorail straights

(URL) For sale...lowest on BL.Chris (19 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Valentine's Day Sale

It's a Valentine's Day Sale... From now till Valentine's Day, all red, purple, pink, & orange items are now 15% off. All minifigs & minifig items are still 10% off. Please visit my store: (URL) Thanks, --Mike. (19 years ago, 1-Feb-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  10% Off All Minifigs & Accessories

I'm having a 10% off all minifigs & accessories -- till the end of January. Please visit my store: (URL) Starting February, I'll have a Valentine's Day Sale... Look for it. Thanks, --Mike. (19 years ago, 26-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Cowrack's Setland Sale!

(...) Ok, I have ended this sale, but started a new one. All used sets are now 20% off. I still have some good stuff left. Please visit (URL) can work out good deals on large purchases. THANKS! Jamie I do ship internationally. I accept paypal and (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact