 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1612
    10% Off All Minifigs & Accessories —Michael Huffman
   I'm having a 10% off all minifigs & accessories -- till the end of January. Please visit my store: (URL) Starting February, I'll have a Valentine's Day Sale... Look for it. Thanks, --Mike. (19 years ago, 26-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)