 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1609
    Christams Sale on Sets at Lego Port —Paulo Renato
   Hello everyone! I'm doing a nice Christmas Sale at my Bricklink store. Some interesting stuff I would think, like the Millenium Falcon 7190. Please take a sneak at: (URL) (Millenium Falcon) (URL) (My Store) Best regards, ~PR~ (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.shopping)