 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1604
1603  |  1605
Subject:
Attack of the Bricks Relaunches!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 21:13:54 GMT

I’ve relaunched my Bricklink store, Attack of the Bricks, with a storewide 25% off sale.

To get it goin’ I’ve added every part from the following sets:

    7412 Yeti's Hideout
114 elements, 1 figure, US$10, 2003
LEGO > SYSTEM > Adventurers > Orient Expedition > {Mount Everest}
Four copies of 7412 Yeti’s Hideout

    7043 Firefighter
68 elements, 1 figure, US$8, 2004
LEGO > SYSTEM > Town > World City
Two copies of 7043 Firefighter

    4507 Prehistoric Creatures
719 elements, 0 figures, US$30, 2004
LEGO > SYSTEM > Designer
4507 prehistoric creatures

And these X-Pods:

    4346 Robots
50 elements, 0 figures, US$3.50, 2004
LEGO > SYSTEM > Designer > X-Pods
4346 Robo Pod

    4347 Auto Pod
39 elements, 0 figures, US$3.50, 2004
LEGO > SYSTEM > Designer > X-Pods
4347 Auto Pod

    4348 Aero Pod
36 elements, 0 figures, US$3.50, 2004
LEGO > SYSTEM > Designer > X-Pods
4348 Aero Pod

    4349 Creatures
44 elements, 0 figures, US$3.50, 2004
LEGO > SYSTEM > Designer > X-Pods
4349 Wild Pod

This is all the parts and all the figs from these sets. It’s all brand new straight out of the package.

I’ll be adding more new parts from a variety of sets on a weekly basis, so check back again!

Attack of the Bricks

   [ j o n ]
[ z e m i d o t n e t ]
:: creations