 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1603
  4 New Fabuland Key Chains added to Bricklink

Reciently I found out that there were 4 kinds of Fabuland Key Chains not listed in Bricklink catalogue. These are: (URL) anyone know any details of these and why they aren´t listed before? I got my hand on a cuple of these and they seems to be (...) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)