 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1600 (-5)
  Re: Far North Bricks 55% off sale continues!

Geez, I thought for sure you'd give a link to your shop this time! :D (URL) Far North Bricks> Cheers, Maggie C. (...) (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Far North Bricks 55% off sale continues!

As per above, the sale is still on in my store, come on in and check out a bargain! If I receive your order before November 5th, 2005, I will apply an additional discount off your order of $5! Applicable only to new orders, existing orders do not (...) (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Far North Bricks 55% off sale!

Hello one and all! It's all at 55% off, and the following conditions apply: 1. Does not include shipping and handling costs. 2. I would like to see as many items as possible gone. Order processing preference will be given to orders that have lots (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  DUPLO Promotional bricks for sale

DUPLO Promotional bricks for sale Duplo "Soccer Summer 2000" Promotional Brick - 4 available. Duplo "Lego Systems Inc. Open Day Saturday, June 24, 1995" Promotional Brick - 2 available. All bricks used and in very good condition. Visit my store: (...) (19 years ago, 22-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Correction! Re: BrickJournal Issue 2 is NOW available for download!!

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Meno wrote: (snip) (...) Sorry gang, the link to ME Models did not work, so here it is correctly - www.me-models.com or (URL) here> (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact