 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1585
    Sale prices up to 75% off - limited time —John Radtke
   Discounts in my BrickLink store are at an average of 60% off (20 - 75% off individually) until 9 PM, August 12th CST (BrickLink time.) Total 5,069 items in 237 lots in 73 categories still to go - don't make me extend this into the weekend! Thanks (...) (19 years ago, 12-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)