 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1572
    30% off at LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd. —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   Hi everyone! I've moved up the discount at my BrickLink shop to 30%. The same terms ($1 shipping for orders over $50) apply. As a bonus, I will ship any order over $150 worldwide for FREE. The link? (URL) for looking! best LFB (20 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)