 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 155
154  |  156
Subject:
Cosmic Toys announces volume discounts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 18:41:51 GMT

Cosmic Toys is pleased to announce volume discounts on Lego parts...

"The more you buy, the more you save"

Discounts apply as follows ...

Parts total  $50 -  $99 = 10% discount
Parts total $100 - $149 = 15% discount
Parts total $150 - $199 = 20% discount
Parts total $200 -  up  = 25% discount

Notes (the fine print):
o discounts apply to parts only. discounts do not apply to sets nor to
minifigs.
o discounted amounts are not reflected in prices listed in the store. I will
calculate the discount when I send you the order invoice.
o discounts apply until such time as I post a follow-up to this notice
indicating such.
any questions, please ask.

Ray Sanders
Cosmic Toys