 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1540 (-5)
  Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

(...) Simple, just cancel the order. If your ToS restrict such orders, then you are within your rights to refuse the service. ROSCO (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

As a seller, I find this talk disturbing. My job is to take many sets apart and consolidate the pieces. If someone can easily place an order for all the parts from one set... An order of many lots of onesies or twosies is unprofitable because it (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

---snip--- There are two soultions that I know of. 1) Create a .LDR file with the parts you want to buy 2) Download and install (URL) 3) Upload your .LDR file to briktrak and it will link to bricklink and provide you a list of stores that have your (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

I wrote a utility, for my own use, about two years ago that takes a .dat file and attempts to find "best" way to buy the parts via BrickLink. I'd planned to produce custom sets and source the parts for them this way. It was working well when last I (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

(...) You could try BrikTrak. If I recall, it has a DAT file upload feature and it interfaces with Bricklink. (URL) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact