 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1510 (-5)
  Far North Bricks November 30% off sale!

As of this posting, from 01 November to 30 November, everything in my store is now 30% off! Hurry, offer only valid while stocks last! Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Associated Stores now on Isodomos Visual Figure Helper

Peeron Associated Stores are now displayed as part of the Isodomos Visual Figure Helpers: (URL) expanded those Helper pages to include a detail page for each part that shows a large picture and the Associated Stores selling that item. Peeron does (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Clearance sale at Peterbol's

27 Lots are marked off their original price. (URL) for looking! Pietro (peterbol) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  SALE-A-SALE-Brick-SALE-Too-SALE-Far-SALE-USA!!

All items on sale for the rest of this week: (URL) Unsorted bulk lots - 20% off Sets - 10% off Parts - 40% off Minifigs - 10% Happy Lego hunting! Bob (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Parts 50% off + free shipping at Classicsmiley's Shop

Hello all, I need to raise some quick cash, so I've lowered the prices in my Bricklink shop 50% for parts and instructions, and 33% for sets. I have also extended my free shipping offer to the sets in my shop (normally they don't qualify), and have (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact