 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1500 (-10)
  Oh my, yes. ( Was: Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?)

(...) The boat, dude. Always the boat. In fact, I think several of the orders that made it possible came from *you*. No, scratch that; I KNOW they did. (URL) You may use whatever picture you like, though of course most of them were taken by others (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  33% off Bionicle sets + Free shipping

Hello, I'd like to clear out the few Bionicle sets that are currently in my Bricklink inventory, so I have marked them down 33%. Also, they now qualify for my "Free domestic shipping on orders over $10" offer, which does not usually apply to my new (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sale continues at my BrickLink store: ABTF USA

Remaining bulk unsorted lots are now 18% off while the rest of the stock is all 25% off: (URL) my Splash and Store Policies pages indicate, I can only take Paypal (NO cc funded payments) from now on and my store minimum is set at $5.00. Thanks, Bob (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  parts added to my shop 't Speelblokje

Hello All, Lots of parts added to my bricklink shop 't Speelblokje: (URL) The 10% LEGOWORLD discount will be valid until the end of the month oktober. - Because I will be attending LEGOWORLD for 7 days orders placed from 20 oktober until 26 oktober (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Announcing the opening of Far North Bricks!

I am pleased to announce that my shop, Far North Bricks, has opened to international buyers. Shop URL: (URL) are parts from 30 7110s listed, among others, most parts are currently brand new, and after I'm finished cleaning them, I will be adding (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

Couldn't have made this without some great people on BL!: (URL) have my permission. Corey Sanders (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Huge Re-Stock in my BrickLink store

I just listed 287297 new parts from 34 different sets, so please come visit my store which is a "Featured Store" in the top 10 at BrickLink. (URL) (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) I bought 2500 tiles and numerous plates, slopes, grates, quarter domes and technic axles from various bricklink shops to build the Tribunal. Without Bricklink, it never would've happened: (URL) whatever pictures you desire. Adrian (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) I bought 2500 tiles and numerous plates, slopes, grates, quarter domes and technic axles from various bricklink shops to build the Tribunal. Without Bricklink, it never would've happened: (URL) whatever pictures you desire. (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) Oh well in that case (URL) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact