 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1495 (-5)
  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

Couldn't have made this without some great people on BL!: (URL) have my permission. Corey Sanders (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Huge Re-Stock in my BrickLink store

I just listed 287297 new parts from 34 different sets, so please come visit my store which is a "Featured Store" in the top 10 at BrickLink. (URL) (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) I bought 2500 tiles and numerous plates, slopes, grates, quarter domes and technic axles from various bricklink shops to build the Tribunal. Without Bricklink, it never would've happened: (URL) whatever pictures you desire. Adrian (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) I bought 2500 tiles and numerous plates, slopes, grates, quarter domes and technic axles from various bricklink shops to build the Tribunal. Without Bricklink, it never would've happened: (URL) whatever pictures you desire. (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) Oh well in that case (URL) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact