 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1485 (-10)
  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) Looking for tall, as in "portrait position"? (URL) it a bit and you'll have tall and thin. HTH Adr. (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

Erik & All, (...) Well, two of my big projects were made possible by multiple Bricklink Orders, My Shell Gas Station, and my Big Red Train Station. Shell Station: (URL) Station Brickshelf) (URL) Station (with Auto Switches - big part of BL orders) (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

Hi Erik, the one moc I really searched BrickLink for he right pieces is my Pyramid, in which I've used a lot of tan slopes (2x4, 2x3 and even more 1x2). Check the end result at: (URL) (deeplink) and: (URL) project! Best regards, Daan Bargerbos (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) without BL, I would have never been able to get enough 1x3 white arches, and black roof bricks, I bought from 50+ sellers to finish my cathedral: (URL) tall pictures too: (URL) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) One more thing - I can really use tall pictures. They fit in the left margin of my slides. Janey, I put your mosaic on a really positive slide about solutions. Anthony, your dragon joined a slide about waste eating up profits. Joe, there is 1 (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

Wow! I need to finish up tomorrow, so all this is great! I am going to make room for more graphics! Thanks! P.S. Feel free to keep adding examples (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) Here are the two best examples I have: (URL) Formeathan The Stormbringer Version 2 (URL) Mark 2 Dunno why, but I seem to have a thing for revising MOCs. Anyway, feel free to use any of the photos (with credit ;) you find in the two galleries. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) (URL) Over 9000 1 x 1> of course only about 8700 of them from BL (wink). Janey "Red Brick" (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) lol, take your pick! (7 URLs) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: What did you make with your BrickLink order?

(...) Hm, I just ordered from you! Anyways, try this: Disney's Nautilus (URL) Meno .space paparazzi! (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact