 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1470 (-5)
  40% off most things sale in BrickLink store A Brick Too Far USA

Sale in progress - 40% most things and 15% off all bulk unsorted lots: (URL) minimum is back down to $6 since the auction is now over and payment options have returned to their usual self. Thanks, Bob (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bulk Listing Now Available at AuctionBrick.com

We are pleased to annouce our new Bulk Lister at (URL) AuctionBrick.com>! With the bulk lister you can list up to 100 items at a time by uploading a simple CSV file. To make it even easier you can download your current listings in a CSV file, make (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce.auctionbrick, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Entire BrickLink store contents for sale - A Brick Too Far USA

(...) Less than 2 days before the auction for my store contents ends. To sweeten the deal, I am offering the following: If the reserve price is met, then I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING via FedEx Ground for the store contents. In other words, the buyer of (...) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Go Red Sox! Get Red Sox Lego Here!

I have put 20 of the ultra-rare Red Sox minifigs and 5 of the Duplo promo bricks up for sale in my Bricklink shop. Hurry on over and get them now! Minifigs: (URL) Promo Bricks: (URL) SPECIAL -- buy one of each and you will get $10 knocked off the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  new parts added

Hallo all, Today I have added some new parts have a look at: (URL) buying (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact