 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1463
    Entire BrickLink store contents for sale - A Brick Too Far USA —Bob Parker
   Entire store for auction (six day auction): (URL) PAYPAL ACCEPTED FROM BUYERS IN THE U.S. FOR THIS AUCTION. $626.14 worth of stock. Reserve price is about 50% off this amount. Store minimum has been set high so that you can look at store contents (...) (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Entire BrickLink store contents for sale - A Brick Too Far USA —Bob Parker
   (...) Sorry - I should add some additional info here. Only direct transfers from existing Paypal balances can be accepted - NO credit card funded payments. There are 1,140 items in 129 different lots. The used parts are all pre-sorted in separate (...) (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Entire BrickLink store contents for sale - A Brick Too Far USA —Bob Parker
   (...) Less than 2 days before the auction for my store contents ends. To sweeten the deal, I am offering the following: If the reserve price is met, then I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING via FedEx Ground for the store contents. In other words, the buyer of (...) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)