 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1446
    Wiggenhorn's Wares: new policies and prices at BrickLink shop —Christopher Wiggenhorn
   I've recently upgraded my PayPal account and can now accept all forms of PayPal payments. To partially offset the PayPal fees, I've instituted a modest $1.00 minimum on all purchases. Additionally, I have repriced my inventory so that all of my (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)