 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1407
Re: suspended Bricklink shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:48:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Scott Arthur wrote:
In lugnet.market.brickshops, Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.market.brickshops, Scott Arthur wrote:

Wow. 2500+ words! Is an executive summery available?

I have asked Dan privately to be
reinstated.

IMHO this whole thing should have stayed private.

Scott A

PS Was cross posting to .general really req'd?

What I find really sad in all of this is, though you're toeing a line and being
consistent in your arguments, you're *really* using this incident as an
opportunity to stick it to Larry. Pathetic, but expected.

I'm not sure I agree; I wish this whole thing had stayed private.

That said, think about this: what do you think Larry would have done if the
tables were turned?

I believe honestly that if Larry saw exactly what played out leading up to his
banning happen to you or Richard, he would support reinstating the banned member
because of their earnest attempt to act in good faith in the situation
(regardless of that person's history one way or another).

Call me whatever you want for believing that, I don't really care. I know Larry
well and I stand by his character.

-Tim