 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1367
1366  |  1368
Subject:
Another weekend sale at Classicsmiley's Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:42:49 GMT

My last sale didn't generate the business that I had hoped, so I decided that
it's time to have another one.  The difference is that after my last sale, I
made the sale prices the permanent prices.  I then marked all of my parts down
another 25% for this week's sale!
Please note that my normal offer free shipping in the US for orders over $10
sitll applies, and for this sale I'll extend it to my listed sets as well.
Please just mention "Weekend Sale" in the comments when you order.
This sale will go until Monday, August 23 at 8:00 am MDT.

Thanks for looking!

-Joel