 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1364
    BrickFest ditty and sale —RJ Peterson
   Going to BrickFest it seems everyone but me, to America's capitol and George Mason University. Bricks w/o Mortar remains at home, far away from DC, it might as well be Nome. For now I sit in the shop, surrounded by lego wishing I could say for the (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.events.brickfest)