 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1316
  50% all parts in my Brickshop

I just marked my entire inventory of parts on Bricklink down to 50% off their original listing prices. (Most had intermediate prior markdowns.) (URL) wait to see what goes at 50% off and then I'll lower prices again, likely next week. (Sets & (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Now 75% all parts in my Brickshop

I have increased the discount on the remaining parts in my brickshop to 75% off. Heck, at these prices you might want to buy me out to stock your own store. Parts that don't sell at this price will be de-listed, so don't look for any further (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)