 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1290 (-5)
  New custom train car kit

Now available, the Gondola Train Car; the second custom train car kit from Called to Construct. This kit [CTC-200], as well as the previous kit [CTC-100], features a full color instruction book. These near photo quality instructions are carefully (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  20% Off Sale at Xcalabur's Parts

Hey all, I reduced the prices at my store by 20%. I'm hitting some financial difficulties while trying to find a job, so every dollar spent helps. There's not much there, but there are a few gems. Check it out and see if anything interests you. (URL) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Anyone Dealt with retro_one_stop_shop*com on and/or off of ebay?

(...) This also belongs in .brickshops and .buy-sell-trade because this person has scammed buyers on BrickLink too. He ripped one buyer off for $1800: (URL) He reopened his shop under another name after this and was quickly shut down, however I (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Entire Bricktopia inventory in one eBay auction...

I've decided to finally and officially close my participation in LEGO sales. I'm letting all my outstanding inventory go in one fell swoop. Please browse over to (URL) and check out a great deal if you're interested. Chris (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction)

  Bricklink inventory update

Hello to you all, Today I have updated my Bricklink inventory and added some new sets: (URL) buying! Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts 't Speelblokje (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact