 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1257
  Re: 18 different Custom Lego Space sets available

(...) Hi Douglas, thanks for the reply. I actually have posted this in the market area, I just thought I'd post it in the Space area in case those people don't browse the buy/sell/trade area. If they don't normally post them here, I just won't post (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory, FTX)