 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1247
    FEBRUARY SALE ENTIRE STORE 10%~15% OFF —Daniel Barrett
   10%~15% Off all Sets, Minifigs, and Parts. Through out the month of February my entire Lego stock will be on sale. This sale will end February 29th. Check out my Splash page for more details. Please contact me with any questions or special requests (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)