 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1235 (-5)
  The 110%, 115%, 120% sale

From now until the end of this year, Cosmic Toys is running a sale. But there is a difference. No prices have been changed (up or down). Instead, place an order for $50 or more and you can select additional mechandise as follows for no-cost. Orders (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  25% Off sale on all sets in my Bricklink store - BRICK Marketplace

Everyone, For limited time, I offer 25% off on ALL sets in MISB. Please check this website at BrickLink - BRICK Marketplace. (URL) sales good till Dec. 17 Let shopping for Holiday!! Christopher Layton BRICK Marketplace www.brickmarketplace.com (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Call for Brick Bazaar and Auction Participants at BrickFest PDX 2004

Brick Bazaar Announcement BrickFest PDX in Portland, Oregon, USA is only 2 months away, February 13-15 2004! Now is the time to mark your calendars for the Brick Bazaar and Set Auction at the event! Go to www.brickfest.com and register for BrickFest (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.mt) !!

  Unique items from GoB-SetsPlus

My "GoB-SetsPlus" BrickLink store currently contains a number of unique items: - The final copy of my EP-2 "Bipolar" locomotive custom kit, containing over 940 pieces! - A 10-inch-tall Aquashark minifigure shampoo bottle (look under "Gear") - An (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  20% Off sale on all sets in my Bricklink store - A Brick Too Far

Holiday sale just started in my store - all sets are on sale now for about the next week or so. (URL) little selection including stocking stuffers for kids. And you can pick up some nice parts to give to the AFOL in your life as well. Bob (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact