 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1195
    Re: technic pit droid #8000 as low as $5 each —Ben Gatrelle
   These pit droids have been added to my Bricklink shop with the following quantity discount/price structure. 1=$9 2=$7 ea 5=$6 ea 10=$5 ea So stock up, part them out, give them to Toys-For-Tots at the holidays, whatever, just buy them please. I have (...) (21 years ago, 28-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)