 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1175 (-5)
  My Bricklink store's repeat buyer policy is now Official Policy

Just wanted to make it official: all repeat buyers get free Legos (or Lego to you purists :-)) with every repeat order in my store, "A Brick Too Far"! (URL) to the high number of my past customers, please remind me in the "Comments From Buyer" (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  35,000 new parts now roughly 1/2 Bricklink average sales price!

Hello - to speed up the liquidation process, I've further reduced my inventory to 20% off list prices (my prices were already 20-50% below average sales price when listed). That's 35,000+ new parts now roughly 1/2 of average sales price! Not I will (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  even BIGGER SALE...pats & minifigs 28% off!

Many very low prices...parts and minifigs now 28% off. (Was 25% off,) now 28% off...get the best parts now! Visit the best Small Shop at BrickLink since 2001... (URL) AARON (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  10% off Flying Dutchman coming week!

Hello everyone, coming week all parts (including stes, minigs and instructions) will have a discount of 10%. Let's see it as an after summer sale. I want to refresh my shop with new Lego. So, if you find some, be quick. The following week I plan to (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  10% off Brickmania parts + CD-ROM added to Bricklink shop

Taking advantage of the lull in work to announce 10% off all 35,000+ parts in my shop. (URL) have also added my instructions CD for Brickmania custom kits to the inventory (for those who want to double up on orders and save money on shipping). (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact