 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1174
    35,000 new parts now roughly 1/2 Bricklink average sales price! —Daniel Siskind
   Hello - to speed up the liquidation process, I've further reduced my inventory to 20% off list prices (my prices were already 20-50% below average sales price when listed). That's 35,000+ new parts now roughly 1/2 of average sales price! Not I will (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)