 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1171
    10% off Brickmania parts + CD-ROM added to Bricklink shop —Daniel Siskind
   Taking advantage of the lull in work to announce 10% off all 35,000+ parts in my shop. (URL) have also added my instructions CD for Brickmania custom kits to the inventory (for those who want to double up on orders and save money on shipping). (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)