 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1160 (-10)
  Sale...clear out my store!

Hi all, I've been selling parted sets on the net since 1997 and I'm frankly sick of it. I started in grad school when I couldn't afford to just buy stuff as a way of growing my collection. It's been years since continuing this madness made any sense (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sale on Minifigs

Currently, ALL minifigs are on sale. Recently added, 12000+ parts and a lot of minifigs. Free Shipping and Handling in the US; Half price shipping for international orders. (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  The 'Help me buy a new Hard Drive' sale!

Yup, my hard drive went out on me, gotta get a new one :( So my sale has been extended to raise funds! My loss is your gain! 25% off all parts!! 15% off all sets!! 10% off all minifigs!! (URL) and enjoy! Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Last attempt to make it to Brickfest

Hey guys, me again. I said I wasn't going to be able to make it to the Fest but there is a slight chance I might be able to pull it off. This is the deal. I just moved to a new city and found a new place but I went about $400 over my ideal budget in (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade) !

  8x Hogwarts Castle parted out, 70,000 parts 20% off

Sale at AARON'S ALL THEMES... Yeay! I have parted out 8x Hogwarts Castle 4709. All my 70,000 delicious parts are 20% off; minifigs too! (URL) for your 1,180 orders since April 2001 Aaron (c470guy) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  BrikTopia Reopens

Just a quick note to all, Briktopia has reopened after the short spell for restocking. Have a look at the stock of new items in different colours. www.bricklink.com/st...=briktopia Thanks (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  30% Off Entire Inventory at Attack of the Bricks

(URL) not going to BrickFest but I'm going to go ahead and keep my sale going. Check it out! [ j o n ] -- (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BIG sale at the Land of Bricks!

25% off all parts!! 15% off all sets!! 10% off all minifigs!! Yup, this big sale of mine will nto last long! So hurry on over and visit the Land of Bricks! (URL) and enjoy! Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  It's the "Help Me Get to Brickfest" Sale!

I'm starting my sale at a storewide 20% off. All proceeds guaranteed to go to the purchase of a plane ticket from Seattle To DC, and other BrickFest-ish expenses. (URL) it out! Buy brick for a good cause! :-) [ j o n ] (LEGO helps me get out here, (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Getting married and a tan + a sale

Only 8 more hours of our sale!! Please help up with spending money for our cruise. (URL) 12 midnight tonight, Bricks w/o Mortar will be closing until July 22nd. During this time Kris and I will be getting married in Florida and soaking up the sun (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact