 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1157
  Last attempt to make it to Brickfest

Hey guys, me again. I said I wasn't going to be able to make it to the Fest but there is a slight chance I might be able to pull it off. This is the deal. I just moved to a new city and found a new place but I went about $400 over my ideal budget in (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade) !