 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1152
  It's the "Help Me Get to Brickfest" Sale!

I'm starting my sale at a storewide 20% off. All proceeds guaranteed to go to the purchase of a plane ticket from Seattle To DC, and other BrickFest-ish expenses. (URL) it out! Buy brick for a good cause! :-) [ j o n ] (LEGO helps me get out here, (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)