 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1134
  All parts now 15% off!

I've raised the discount on parts in my Bricklink shop to 15% off of my already-quite-low prices. I'll continue to raise the discount occasionally over the next couple of weeks before closing up shop around June 20, so check back often! Alan Alan's (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)