 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1131
    All parts on sale in my Bricklink shop! —Alan Demlow
   Hi. I will be permanently closing my Bricklink store in about a month due to an upcoming move to Germany, so all parts in my Bricklink store are now set at 10% off. Since many of my prices were already at or near the lowest on Bricklink, this means (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)