 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1124
    Re: Use of trademarks.. is www.legoaftermarket.com legal? —James Trobaugh
   I've never seen this site before (or if I did I don't remember it). I think it's funny that he claims that he is going to file a class action law suite over the re-release of the Metroliner. I wonder how far that got? Probally about as far as his (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Use of trademarks.. is www.legoaftermarket.com legal? —David Laswell
   (...) Seriously? Hah! I never actually checked the website out, but in order for him to file a class-action lawsuit, he'd kinda need to be a lawyer (otherwise it'd just be a personal lawsuit). Anyways, it'd be drop-kicked out of the courtroom in a (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)