 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1109
  Big sale: 20% off everything in my BL store

Now playing in my store near you, 20% off everything! Classic Space, Western, Aquazone, castle, parts, you name it and it’s on sale! (URL) minifigs are 30% off!! Happy bargain hunting! - Bob C.B.S. of Bob’s Sets for Sale (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)