 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1062
  25% off everything, free MISB MINI TIE sets!!

Ok, my car broke down again (grumble grumble) so I am having a 25% off sale on everytihng in the shop - sets, minifigs, parts - everything. And the first 3 orders with a total of over $75 will get a free MISB Mini Tie fighter! (URL) sale will run (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)