 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1059
  Check out LastingToys on Bricklink on Monday March 24th

We will be re-opening our BrickLInk store to the general public, with a pretty impressive variety of stock. By far the most unique sets I think of anyone on BrickLink. We also stock various items as bulk sales for MOC builds/resellers, so check them (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)