 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 105 (-5)
  WTD: White Tiles 1 x 1 : )

If anyone has any for sale, please let me know! Email me at: mnjbrown@hotmail.com I am also interested in trading or buying these, I need a few, so please mail me! Many thanks... Mel (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  BrickBorg Sale

I'm pleased to announce that BrickBorg ((URL) is having a sale. All remaining stock is 20% off. (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: more probs at brickbay ?

(...) I was trying to get some wanted notifications to go out and this occured. I suspect that the server is 'under great load' again. The implications of that are not something I wish to consider this late at night - ray Wanted List - Notify (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: more probs at brickbay ?

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:GKEGKH.CwA@lugnet.com... (...) .........and up. (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: more probs at brickbay ?

Its taunting me. I just know it. This time I'm able to connect for a few minutes and then nothing. Up and down. -Jon | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My website - (URL) BrickBay Store - (URL) Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact