 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1044
    prices lowered, parts added from 7191 UCS X-Wing and more !!! —Ben Gatrelle
   Check out my BrickLink shop the yellowcastle (URL). 1000+ parts added from sets including UCS X-Wing <set:7191> and others. Lots of lowered prices to boot! Plus most minifigs $1 or less. BEN G Don't forget sets for sale at my web site in the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)