 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1035 (-5)
  35% off sale at Land Of Bricks!

For the next few days I will be having a sale of 35% off all parts in my Bricklink shop! So come on over and check it out... (URL) to see you there! Mark P (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  3801 Ultimate Accessories Kit

There are currently three 3801 UAKs available at my store. If you have been looking for this set, a Lego Remote, Rotation Sensor or Lego Lamp, now is your opportunity. (URL) will most likely part these sets out sometime in the next week or two. At (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bricklink as of 8:30 EST

(...) Thanks for the update Eric. (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink as of 8:30 EST

Bricklink.com is currently down as of 8:30 EST. It should be back up within the next hour, at the latest. Eric Smith Northstar Computer Systems (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bricklink (half) down?

(...) Same here too. I've been getting the errors for the last 4 hours. (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact