 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1027
    Many items discounted in my shop, thousands of pieces added —Tom Stangl
   I just uploaded at least half the parts of 20 4107 tubs to my shop , and discounted quite a few parts that were there. (URL) soon as the 7825 TRU bucket is added to the inventory, I'm going to dump about half of the parts from 20 buckets to my shop (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)