 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1025
  Re: 2 year anniversary special: Free Telekom biker with purchase

(...) Hey Paul! Did you mean to triple-post this? Is there something wacky going on with your newsreader? best LFB (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 2 year anniversary special: Free Telekom biker with purchase

(...) By no means! I just posted the message, and waited patiently till it went through. I ddi not even open other programs or anything. Have no clue what happened, but I appologize if the error was generated on my side! Paul (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)